Scott is passionate about helping families and business owners get control of their many financial matters while helping them stay on track to achieving their goals. With 20 years of experience in the financial services industry, Scott brings a disciplined approach to wealth management and to his clients.
A native of Atlanta, Scott is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM practitioner, and holds the FINRA Series 66 and 7 securities licenses as well as Life, Accident, Sickness, and Variable Products insurance licenses. Scott has obtained a Master of Science in Personal Financial Planing from the College of Financial Planning. Scott is also a member of the Georgia Chapter of the Financial Planning Association. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family as well as playing tennis and golf.
- B.A. in Business Administration, Furman University
- M.S. in Personal Financial Planning, College of Financial Planning
- Graduate Degree from The Stonier Graduate School of Banking, Wharton School of Business /University of Pennsylvania
- M.Div, Southeastern Seminary
- FINRA Series 66 and 7
- Life, Accident, Sickness and Variable Products